As the principal of the PBL & Pathways campus, it is my desire to see every student be successful. In order to do that, parents/guardians and school staff need to create strong, trusting relationships. To do this, I need the help of every parent/guardian. The following is a list of ways you can help me, the teachers, and your child:
* get them to school every day possible,
* check on their progress daily with them and often with us,
* communicate with us as often as possible and expect the same from us,
* support our student code of conduct and attendance policies,
* update phone numbers and medical paperwork,
* support us in our efforts to teach them to be kind and respectful people as we focus on their attitudes, behaviors, and language.
We want our students to know they have to work hard today to have successes in their tomorrows. We want them to be self-confident, hard-working, caring members of our society, who are educated resources for our future generations. We can’t do that alone.
WE NEED OUR PARENTS AND COMMUNITY TO ASSIST US IN THESE ENDEAVORS.
As an educator, I encourage lifelong learning. Education doesn’t stop! Our school should be a continuation of what the child has been taught at home, at previous schools, and in community programs. Please, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.